The F700 inverter is built to optimize 3-phase motor control, saving energy for virtually all general purpose applications.
- NEMA 1 UL Type 1 Enclosure Designs: Drive can be mounted as a stand-alone unit.
- Single Phase Input: UL/cUL listed for use with single phase input supply.
- Ease of Programming: Taken to higher levels with the new DU07 programming dial and FR-Configurator programming software.
- Windmill Start: F700 measures residual motor slot ripple to determine both the speed and direction of rotation of a coasting motor and can swiftly and smoothly bring it under control when required - whichever way it's spinning.
- Enhanced Energy Savings: An improved version of Mitsubishi Electric's famous energy-optimization software boosts motor efficiency to unprecedented levels and intelligently maximizes energy savings.
- Power Dip Ride-Through: Allows the inverter to continue to run during short power supply interruptions - reducing nuisance tripping.
- Overvoltage Avoidance: The F700 measures DC bus levels when decelerating and controls drive speed to eliminate nuisance tripping.
- Remote I/O Capability: Drive I/O can be configured over a network to work independently of the drive, reducing cost and making more efficient use of the available network nodes.
- Independent RS-485 Connections: Allow serial communications and keypad operation at the same time with no options needed. F700 supports Modbus RTU as well as the standard Mitsubishi Electric protocol.
For more information on the Mitsubishi F700 Series Variable Speed Drive please click here.