- Operates at 2.45 GHz microwave RFID frequency.
- 10 meter read range guaranteed at speeds of 100km/hr.
- Directivity: HyperX RF waves can be emitted as a focused beam in a particular direction.
- Fast data transfer rates.
- Small antenna size: 2.45 GHz RF waves are emitted using antennas of relatively small dimensions
- Compact reader design available with built in antenna.
TI-RFID™ Low Frequency RFID
Finding a single access control solution for staff and their vehicles can strengthen a weak link in your security operations.
TI-RFID in Action: Singapore's Gleneagle Hospital
Hassle-Free Parking. Medical staff at the Gleneagle Hospital in Singapore are using TI-RFid™ technology to minimize delays entering and leaving the parking garage and eliminate garage gridlock at peak hours. Installed by VHF Technologies Pte. Ltd, employees' cars are equipped with low-frequency window-mounted transponders that can be read up to five feet by an automatic gate outfitted with an RFID reader/antenna. Before the system was implemented, the hospital's 1,000 employees had to wait for attendants to manually operate the exits, which created a bottleneck for staff and visitors who share the same entrance. With the new RFID-automated system, throughput is doubled, attendants are no longer required, minimizing staffing costs and data accuracy has improved. Security has also increased because the hospital could make sure unauthorized vehicles do not enter the garage.
In addition to controlling access, the RFID reader collects parking use data such as how often each employee frequents the garage, how long cars stay parked and how many cars use the garage each month. This information helps the hospital better evaluate and manage its parking capacity.
RFID for Vehicles:
- Vehicle Access Control
- Parking Management
- Fleet Management
Hyper X™ provides a total solution for any type of vehicle and capacity and passenger identification, at high speeds and in moving vehicles.
RFID for Fleet Management:
- Tracking of taxis, buses, trailers, containers and wagons.
- High speed identification, well defined identification areas and interference immunity.
- Vehicle access control.
- Who are your companies or organisations VIPs? Allow access only to authorised vehicles.
- Who is where? - E.g. dangerous zones. Allow access only to authorised vehicles in restricted areas and keep records of traffic flow.
For further information about Vehicle and Transport RFID Identification visit Electro-Com (Australia) Pty Ltd at http://www.electrocom.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Electro-Com (Australia) Pty Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Our aim is total customer satisfaction