- Unique dip molding process allows hundreds of design possibilities by varying wall thickness, hardness, inside length and surface texture.
- ID of Vented Caps: Because Vented Caps are soft and flexible, we suggest an undersized diameter for a tight fit. For example: if your outside diameter is .500” (12.70 mm), use a .437” (11.10 mm) Vented Cap
- Length of Vented Caps: Production Vented Caps are available in any length, in .062" (1.57 mm) increments. Minimum length is .187" (4.75mm). Maximum length is stated in chart. Inside length tolerance is ± .062" (1.57 mm)
- Inside length is measured along the side wall to the radius of the closed end, not down the center. For longer lengths, please see our Long Caps section
- Wall thickness of Vented Caps: Wall Thickness "C" is measured .250" (6.35 mm) from the open end, increasing slightly toward the closed end. Wall tolerance is ±.010" (0.25 mm).