The MSA V-Gard Helmet, with its distinctive trademark “V” design, is a world recognized brand known for comfort, quality, and durability.
MSA V-Gard® 500 Vented Protective Cap Features
- 6 point woven polyester textile suspensions provide height and length adjustment.
- Glaregard® textured underside of peak greatly reduces glare and associated eye strain.
- Extra large cooling vents provide heat extraction for added comfort.
- Rain gutter for wet conditions.
- Earmuff and visor attachment slots allow compatibility with accessory range.
- Custom printing & decaling available.
- Certified to AS/NZS 1801 - Type 1.
- Replaceable sweatband available Robust design, durable shell construction
- Lateral contours for easy integration of hearing protection
- Available in a variety of colors
- Confined Space
- Food Processes
- Sanding & Grinding
- Working at Heights
For more information on the V-Gard 500 protective cap please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.