A blending screw housed in a vertical cylinder is mounted in the centre of the mixer and conveys material up the cylinder to the top of the mixer.
This process mixes material evenly in a short time, saving energy.
The blending chamber is made of stainless steel to ensure no material contamination.
Three models are available with blending chambers from 80 to 300 litres.
- 0-30 minute auto-stop function
- Safety interlocks to protect machine and ensure operator safety
- Height-adjustable stand with lockable castors for easy movement
- All parts in contact with material are made of stainless steel to minimise material contamination
- Vertically-mounted blending screw and cylinder ensure even mixing of materials
- Removable top assembly (lid, motor and control box) for easy cleaning