3M VHB Tape GPH Series is a grey conformable double coated acrylic foam tape with a high initial tack and a soft foam. Its excellent temperature performance enables bonding of materials in applications with high operating temperatures. Further, its capability to bond to a wide variety of substrates makes it a good fit for multi material bonding.
- Good adhesion to high and medium surface energy materials (metals, glass, plastics) as well as many coated or painted surfaces
- Excellent temperature resistance (short term 230°C and long term 150°C)
- Good solvent resistance
- High initial tack providing strong immediate handling strength
- Conformable foam offers good gap filling and stress relaxation
- Available in three different tape thickness's - (GPH-060) 0.6mm, (GPH-110) 1.1mm & (GPH-160) 1.6mm
- Each roll has 33 metres length
- VHB tape uses a conformable, acrylic foam core to provide a good balance of strength and conformability
- Excellent Temperature Resistance (Up To 230c Short Term, 150c Long Term) making it ideal for permanent bonding where high temperature tolerance is needed, including applications that undergo a powder coat or liquid painting process.
- Any areas/surfaces that will be constantly exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- With the 3M GPH range of High Temperature Double Sided Tapes, tape can be applied to your products pre-powdercoating, then put through the powdercoating oven.
- Products that previously had high temp areas where the only solution was welding or rivets, can now be applied with tape, for example serial number plates in engine bays or any attachments on or nearby with hot temperatures.
For a free quote just submit the 'Enquire Now' form or call us.