Austest has gained accreditation for Vibration and Shock testing to IEC/EN 61373, AS 60068 and MIL-STD-810F.
Austest Laboratories can now provide fully accredited test reports to the following Vibration and Shock standards, including any customer specific requirements that fall within our test capabilities:
- AS 60068.2.6, IEC/EN/60068.2.6 Vibration
- IEC/EN 61373, MIL-STD-810F Vibration
- AS 60068-2-27, IEC/EN/60068-2-27 Shock
- IEC/EN 61373, MIL-STD-810F Shock
- Vibration and Shock Parameters*
- Sine (PK) 1000kg
- Random (RMS) 1000kg
- Shock (PK) 2000kg
- Frequency range 4Hz to 3KHz
- Maximum Velocity 180cm/s
- Maximum Acceleration 100g
*Also using customer supplied test methods directly related to the tests and parameters listed.
Provided the total weight of samples don't exceed the mass requirements relating to the G forces for a specific test, we can test multiple samples at the same time, reducing time and test costs, and shock testing accreditation