The no-mix system is an added convenience for operators. Plus an amazing fuel to oil ratio of 120:1 allows for longer and cleaner running times; up to 65 hours on a single tank of oil. A low oil shutdown switch prevents running the rammer without oil for trouble-free operation. Rugged rammers designed for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas.
- Powered by Wacker Neuson's exclusive WM 80 engine, the only 2-cycle engine specifically designed and built for vibratory rammers and meets all EPA and European air emission standards.
- Purge bulb evacuates air from the fuel line for easy starting
- The fuel valve and kill switch are integrated into the throttle lever to reduce complexity of operation.
- Exclusive carburetor compensates fuel/air mixture for optimum performance and extended air filter life.
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. A filter minder tells the operator when the air filter needs to be changed.
- Auto release choke provides industry leading safety and ease of starting.
- The guide handle's engineered shockmount system reduces HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improves operator comfort
- Automatic shutoff feature will shut down the unit if left idling for an extended period of time, reducing emissions and carbon build-up
- Cast aluminum recoil start with oversized durable rope extends life in harsh environments.
An integrated muffler wraps around the engine allowing for closer compaction to structures and protects the muffler.
- Standard Package – BS 50-2i - includes guide handle roller, operator's manual and parts book.