With the help of MOXA's Distributed Viedeo Networking solution, system integrators can easily integrate the video and data system into a network system, such as SCADA or DCS.
Most industrial applications either use several cameras, or require a long distance between each camera, making it difficult to install the hardware, and resulting in a high cost system. MOXA's Distributed Video Networking solution uses the existing IP network to build a Video Surveillance system, giving you the best way possible to establish a Video Surveillance system.
- Remote access, control and monitoring from anywhere, anytime
- Reduced cabling and installation costs by using your existing network infrastructure.
- Easy integration with other systems and applications via IP networks
- Reliable MPEG4 and MJPEG compression technology
- Supports Video Motion Detection (VMD) and I/O device connectivity
- Easy to expand by adding cameras, application servers, storage servers or other surveillance devices