In addition to MJPEG, the VPort 364 supports H.264 technology to ensure high data transmission performance without compromising video quality when delivering a large volume of video data through the 4 channels. In order to meet many different video stream requirements, the VPort 364 can provide dual video streams simultaneously. The integrated DynaStream function provides superior flexibility in frame rate control that is adaptive to network conditions, reducing manual intervention to a minimum.
Video Servers with Higher Bandwidth Performance features:
- Dual simultaneous H.264 and MJPEG video streams
- Video streams up to 30/25 frames per second at full D1 resolution (NTSC: 720 x 480; PAL: 720 x 576)
- Video latency under 200 ms
- Moxa DynaStream™ technology optimizes network bandwidth
- Industrial design with -40 to 75°C operating temperature
- VPort SDK PLUS provided free