The WVR5000 and WVR4000 Compact Video Rasterizers provide an ideal solution for basic video and audio monitoring needs in a convenient 1 RU half-rack form factor, suitable for space-constrained environments.
The WVR5000 and WVR4000 compact Waveform Rasterizers provide an ideal solution for basic video and audio monitoring needs in a convenient 1 RU half-rack form-factor, suitable for space-constrained environments. These versatile instruments provide options to accept power from a 12 VDC source or a 100-240 VAC converter. Both models come standard with support for 16 channels of Embedded Audio and 1 input for 2 channels of Digital AES audio.
Features & Benefits
- WVR5000 Supports HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) and SD-SDI (ITU-R BT.601) monitoring applications. It provides HD/SD format auto-detect.
- WVR4000 Supports SD-SDI (ITU-R BT.601) monitoring only.
- Convenient 1 RU Half-rack Instrument, Ideal for Space-constrained Environments
- AC and DC Power Options
- Patented Gamut Displays Facilitate Compliance Verification
- 4-Tile and TandemVu Display for Efficient Camera Adjustments
- Error Log for 10,000 Events Simplifies Error Correction Tasks
- Fully Digital Processing for Accurate, Repeatable, Drift-free Operation
- Ethernet Port Allows for Easy Download of Screenshots and Error Log
- Freeze Mode for Trace and Picture Displays
- Equipped Standard with Monitoring Capacity for 16 Channels of Embedded Audio (up to 8 Simultaneously) and 1 AES Audio Input
- Front-panel Headphone Port for Easy Monitoring of Audio Channels
- Audio Bars and Lissajous Displays for Verification of Audio on the Same Instrument
- 32 User-configurable Presets for Quick Recall of Commonly Used Configurations.
- User-definable Safe Area Graticules Facilitate Editing Tasks
- Picture Thumbnail With Line-select Marker
- Intuitive User Interface, Backlit Buttons, And Online Help
- High-resolution DVI-I Output for Crisp, Easy-to-read Displays
- Passive Loopthrough Inputs for Transparent Monitoring at any Point of the Signal Path even when Instrument Power is off
- Front-panel USB Port for Easy Transfer of Instrument Presets and Screenshots
- Light weight (less than 2 kg.)
- Low power consumption (30W max)
- Integrated audio and video monitoring in one unit
- User-friendly interface with built-in help menus
- Confidence Monitoring of SDI Video and Uncompressed Digital Audio
- Compliance Checking in Distribution and Broadcast
- Content QA in Production and Postproduction