Visionair Bi-Fold Door - 615 System
Lidco’s 615 system Visionair bi-fold door is specifically for residential applications where function and improved thermal efficiency is required. The doors accept single glazing as well as insulated glass units providing an affordable quality bi-fold door that meets current architectural trends and performance requirements.
Visionair bi-fold doors are ideally suited for residential and low rise housing, light commercial applications such as providing access to courtyards balconies or atriums.
The system is based on the latest design principles and bi-fold hardware and incorporates durable sash seals protecting your home from dust and moisture.
The 615 system is engineered to be manufactured in various sash combinations including bi-part or single direction operation.
The system accepts glazing ranging from 4mm-6.38mm single glazed safety glass and 18mm double glazed units without the need of glazing adaptors.
All Lidco framing systems are available in popular powder coat and anodised finishes.
- Accepts glass thickness from 4mm-18mm IGU
- Choice of locking options
- Couples to other Lidco framing systems
- Locks can be master keyed
- Aluminium frames to be manufactured using Lidco 615 system Visionair™ bi-fold door
- Selected framing to be engineered, manufactured and installed in accordance with:
- AS 2047-2048 (windows in buildings)
- AS/NZS 1170 (loading code)
- AS/NZS 1664 (aluminium structures code)
- Selected glazing to be in line with performance requirements as set out in AS 1288 (glass in buildings)
- Size limitations are governed by design intent, glass selection and local wind load and deflection requirements. For further technical assistance and fabricator selection contact your local Lidco sales office. An engineer should be consulted to ensure selected framing meets the requirements as set out in the relevant Australian standards
To Know More about Visionair Bi-Fold Door - 615 System Please click here