HEAVY DUTY chain blocks suitable for many applications in the industrial, rural, ?construction and mining industries
Applications of Vital Chain Blocks:
The chain block is commonly used in the construction,?industrial, mining, rural and automotive industries. An?economical method to lift very heavy loads with ease.
Features of Vital Chain Blocks:
- Made in Japan from optimum high quality steel to conform to the strict J.I.S and I.S.O regulations.
- Designed for long term use providing the lowest possible per-use cost.
- Quality caged needle bearings on load sheave and thrust bearings on the bottom hook.
- Hardened special alloy steel load chain with embossed identification marked as to relevant standards.
- Vital have been manufacturing chain blocks since 1933 and is recognised globally.
- Fitted with Grade 100 load chain.
Optional Extra for Vital Chain Blocks:
- Vital Chain Blocks can now be fitted with overload protection.
- 3 metre height of lift (H.O.L.) has 2 metres of hand chain drop as standard.
- 6 metre height of lift (H.O.L.) has 2 metres of hand chain drop as standard.
- Add extra hand & load chain as required.