Vitamin B12 is one of the essential coenzymes in the vertebrate metabolism. The most important functions of vitamin B12 are blood cell synthesis, fatty acid metabolism and supply of folic acid. Folic acid itself plays a considerable role in the biosynthesis of nucleotides as well as in the turnover of amino acids. A deficiency of vitamin B12 may cause serious disorders such as pernicious anaemia or neurological symptoms.
Vitamin B12 can be quantified rapidly in enriched food, feed and vitamin products by using the RIDASCREEN®FAST Vitamin B12 test.
Specifications for VitaFast® Test Kits Vitamin B12/Cyanocobalamin:
Arrow Scientific was established in 1990 to offer smarter product quality and safety testing tools to:
• ensure quality at all processing stages - raw materials to finished products
• monitor processing steps and conditions
• setting physical or consumer standards for products
• detecting undesirable contaminants such as bacteria or chemicals.
• training staffing best hygiene practise.