The use of SINT® engineering polymer composites considerably increases resistance to abrasion compared to traditional valves. In the VLQ version the valves have square, in the VLC version a circular opening. The VLS version with square opening has pneumatic actuator integrated in the frame.
Function of VL SINT® Slide Valves
VL Slides Valves are used where flow of a bulk solid caused by gravity or transport has to be intercepted. Valves may be fitted to hopper or silo outlets, to the inlets and outlets of mechanical conveyors and to the inlet of telescopic loading spouts. For the outlets of conveyors in particular, the VLS version with integrated pneumatic actuator is a valid option due to ist compact overall dimensions. The special geometry of the VL Slide Gate Valves and the different options of blade design enable their application in virtually every sector including the food industry.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits of VL SINT® Slide Valves
- Easy to handle
- Highly abrasion-resistant
- Easy to fit
- Time-saving maintenance
- Ex-stock delivery
- Valve frames entirely coated with SINT® polymer composite (food-grade FDA-approved on request)
- Safe sealing with no additional measures due to the all-round dustproof seal lips incorporated in the polymer coating
- The sliding blades, which in the standard version are fully coated with a special version of SINT® polymer, guarantee low-friction operation. Depending on the application, blade options manufactured from various materials are available.
- The small number of parts make dismantling and reassembly of the Valve an easy job.
- In addition to the features of the other models, the VLS has the smallest possible overall dimensions thanks to the actuator assembly inside the valve frame.
Options & Accessories for VL SINT® Slide Valves
- Valve manufactured in carbon steel lined and coated with SINT®MC
- Valve in 304 stainless steel lined and coated with SINT®AL (FDA-approved)