This allows test debug to be done prior to the process-out of the engineering sample devices, as well as reduction of design time through the hardware/software coordinated verification, completely changing the conventional concept of the whole stage from device development to test.
Measurement with superior cost performance in a wide variety of fields is possible with RF options and analog options.
Features of VLSI Test System TS6000H+:
- Cost-performance - Cost-sensitive and performance-oriented design scheme achieves superior cost-performance -- three times better than that of equivalent test systems in the market.
- Drastically reduced time through design to test - The ability to debug devices before their completion and the use of hardware/software coordinated verification significantly accelerate the entire design process, from device development to testing.
- Compatible for Mixed Signal SoC Devices - In addition to being equipped with AWG and DIGITIZER (HRG/D, HSG/D) of analog modules, this system now includes the RF SUB system and SHFSM, enabling measurement of SoC devices such as RFCMOS.
- 750MHz data rate, 768 pins - The data rate has drastically increased to 750MHz. The number of test pins has also up to 768, allowing testing of higher-speed and larger-scale devices.
- Pattern generation at up to 660MHz data rate - The system can generate high-speed data patterns (maximum 660 MHz), allowing high-speed serial interface testing of LVDS devices. This was not possible with general-purpose test systems.
- Large-capacity pattern memory (128MW) - This system has a 128MW pattern memory, which is twice the capacity of other test systems in the same class; this enables the testing of large-scale devices with advanced functions.
- Analog Options
- High Speed digitizer (12bit,100MSPS)
- High Resolution digitizer (18bit,1MSPS)
- High Speed Generator (14bit,300MSPS)
- High Resolution Generator (16bit,10MSPS)
- RF Source (250 kHz to 6 GHz, modulation 2 ch)
- RF Measurement (SLM format, 100 Hz to6GHz, max. 2 ch)
- AViPS™ – Testing Support System Software (Optional) - AViPS™ offers powerful support for device evaluation and test debugging. AViPS™ has a variety of visual application tools, which allows data to be efficiently shared between tools.