The Ion Science PhoCheck Tiger is a robust hand held VOC detector that provides a dynamic detection range of 1 parts per billion (ppb) to 20,000 parts per million (ppm), offering the widest measurement range of any other VOC detector on the market.
With no complicated set up procedures, the PhoCheck Tiger VOC detector is ready to use straight out of the box to perform basic functions and provides the best available VOC detection and software features available.
With up to 30 hours of operation per full charge, the PhoCheck Tiger VOC detector has the fastest response time on the market of just two seconds, and is just as quick to clear down. The instrument can be connected directly to a PC via the USB offering extremely fast data download capabilities. Wireless data download via a Bluetooth interface is available as an option.
The unique six pin miniPID detector cell with anti-contamination design dramatically extends run time in the field. Low cost filters and lamps can be easily changed in seconds, minimising instrument downtime. Inexpensive disposable parts mean the PhoCheck Tiger VOC detector has the lowest running costs on the market.
PhoCheck Tiger is a fully upgradeable VOC detector with multiple functions to choose from. A base unit can be upgraded with data logging, health and safety and ppb options, remotely, without needing to be returned to the factory.
PhoCheck Tiger offers simple, one handed operation for easy VOC detection. Its rugged design and protective, removable rubber boot withstand the harshest environments. The large, clear back-lit display allows for easy viewing in any light condition. An integrated torch is designed for directing the instrument’s probe into dimly lit areas.
- Patented Fence Electrode Technology
- Dynamic range ppb to 20,000 ppm for specific volatiles
- Fast 2 second response
- Easy change miniPID Detector, Electrode Stack and Lamps
- Exceptionally easy to use and intuitive
- No complex set up procedures required via a PC
- Batteries certified to be changed within hazardous areas
- Fully upgradeable with selectable functions
- Choice of data logging options
- Battery life up to 24 hours
- Intrinsically Safe ATEX, IECEx and CUL approvals
- Rugged design with protective, removable rubber boot
- Loud audible sounders 95 dBA
- Bright LED and vibration alarms
- Lowest running costs on the market
- Aircraft/wing tank entry
- Arsons investigation
- Automotive manufacture
- CFCs in landfill sites
- Chemical storage
- Clandestine labs
- Environmental clean up after spillage
- Filter monitoring
- Fruit ripening
- Fuel vapour detection
- Fugitive emissions
- Fumigation gases
- Gas line leakage
- Head space monitoring
- Illegal dumping of chemicals
- Marine spilss
- Offshore gas monitoring
- Petrochemical storage
- Semiconductor production
- Sileage silos
- Soil sample screening
- Solvent recovery systems
- Spillage investigation
- VOC leak detection
- VOC monitoring
Available from Air-Met Scientific nationwide for sales or rental.