The A105NAX and A121AX Appellos are voice alarm sounders capable of storing up to 120 seconds of user recordable speech.
The sounders record, store and play back user defined messages stored directly to non-volatile memory without any intermediate analogue to digital conversion.
Low current consumption and high sound output in a robust fire retardant IP66 housing ensure the A105NAX and A121AX Appellos are suitable for all general signalling applications including fire, security and process control.
- Records, stores and plays back user defined voice messages
- High voice and music reproduction quality
- Up to 4 x 30s messages
- 45 tones
- 4 tone stage
- Message creation via built in microphone or line-in audio input
- For multiple installations it is necessary to record messages only once on a master unit
- Edits automatically to message length
- Volume control and tone duration control
- Available with custom tone configurations and frequencies
- A105NAX sound output: Tone - Max 110dB @ 1m Voice – Max 101dB @ 1m
- A121AX sound output: Tone - Max [email protected] Voice – Max [email protected]
- Optional LED beacon