Electrodata has recently enhanced its Quiklog Instant Recall recorder range with the release of Quiklog Plus. This latest product runs on any Windows based PC and features replay-while-recording and current call replay. It is ideally suited for retrieval of any type of telephone call, especially when fast access is required.
Its other features include multi-channel operation (available to OEM users) and auto file management. Single click saving of messages and a choice of detailed or compact screen images further enhance operation.
- Instant recall of most recent message with one key stroke or mouse click
- Previous/Next message, Repeat, Play and Stop screen buttons available on-screen or as hotkeys.
- No screen image when using hotkeys.
- Replays while recording
- Clears listing of previous messages
- Horizontal scroll bar shows recording time and date.
- Scroll bar allows easy access to any position in a message.
- Buffer size for message is limited only by hard drive space.
- Channel naming capability.
- On screen volume control and input level indicator.
- Manual, Automatic (VOX) or programmable (MOX) recording.
- Logical output goes 'high' when in replay mode.
- Choice of over 50 voice compression algorithms from 176kbps to 8kbps.
- Running application resides in icon tray, unless selected with mouse.
- 'Save as' button allows messages to be stored as .wav files to any drive on the network.
- Adjustable short message rejection.
- Adjustable run-on time.
- Customised hot keys for all replay functions.
- All setup adjustments are password protected.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000 and XP.
- Utilizes less than 1% of computational capacity.
- Available in Lite version for SOHO uses.
Click here to view product brochure