Advanced wideband PC audio, combined with a powerful 360-degree omni-directional microphone, reduces echo and drop-outs, greatly improving both voice and audio quality. The clarity of full-duplex audio makes communication more productive for everyone on the call. The Calisto 420 easily connects to a PC via a standard USB cable and a convenient headphone jack accommodates private calls.
- Compact size and full audio coverage suited for small and medium-sized work areas and ideal for team conference calls
- Compact and portable for in-office or on-the-road conferencing; protective carrying case included
- Ideal for users desiring an alternative hands-free solution for use with conference calls, one-to-ones, group collaboration and web conferencing
- Omni-direction microphone for 360-degree room coverage
- Transforms any PC into a wideband audio speakerphone
- Digital Signal Processing enables enhanced audio for clearer conference calls
- Convenient mute and volume control functions
- Easily connects to any PC via a standard USB cable
- Improves meeting productivity by reducing echo and drop-outs
- Headphone jack provides option for private calls and the headset port is compatible with the top headsets from Plantronics
- Optimized for Microsoft? Office Communicator 2007
- Backed by Plantronics global service and support
For more information on other Plantronic VoIP handsets, please click here.