We sell an abundance of these in our online shop. They are an excellent addition to any electrician's or technician's toolbag, and light up bright red when detecting live voltage.
In addition we have found the built in flashlight invaluable for working in darker conditions. This is the only way to test for live circuits without any contact, and may be the thing that keeps you safe from electric shock. In addition, it is a method of quickly checking for live voltage.
These are quality instruments designed to CAT III standards, and not to be confused with cheap DIY testers.
- Non contact detection of AC voltage from 200V to 1000V AC
- Rugged, double moulded case
- Suitable for outlets or wire insulation testing
- Flashing red LED light indicator
- Built in bright flashlight with ON/OFF button
- Convenient size with pocket clip
- For use on 50/60 Hz circuits
- Complete with two AAA batteries, clamshell
- Dimensions 176x26mm
- Weight: 48g (net)
- Standard CAT III 1000V
- Operating Range Volt Finder 200-1000V AC
- Operating Temperature -10 to +50'C