A revolutionary Rotary Product Valve system, an Australian Registered Design developed by Asset, handles products from thin liquid’s to creams and pastes even products with soft suspended solids, a task previously requiring 2 different types of filling machine.
The valve system also allows various product supply methods to be used according to the nature of the product or customer preference e.g… elevated or floor level tank, or pressure feed from and external pump.
The standard machine is pre-engineered to accept up to a maximum of 4 product cylinders. These can be added at any time so the machines capabilities can be upgraded as required to suit your production needs. For even height throughput requirements and additional AMF machine can be added to the production line and run in tandem thus providing up to 8 cylinder output capability.
In addition to the fully automatic version, the AMF Series is also available as a semi-automatic machine with manual container handling. The modular design concept of the AMF enables a semi-automatic version to be upgraded at a later date to fully-automatic operation with conveyor and container gating system, and additional product cylinders added if required.
The unit is portable, requiring no compressed air, and plugs into a standard 240v, 10 amp power point.
Features of Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine - AMF Series:
- Compact construction with 600mm x 600mm frame footprint.
- Robust pneumatic product cylinder drive system, fully enclosed in 304-grade stainless steel frame and cladding with side access door.
- Wetted parts manufactured from 316-grade stainless steel and Teflon, with Teflon glide ring seal product pistons.
- Mounted on lockable castors.
- All pneumatic operation (flame proof) with PLC control available as an option.
- Asset Rotary Product Valve system provides a positive valve seal unaffected by product supply head height.
- Pre-engineered to accept up to 4 product cylinders.
- Wide range of product cylinder sizes available (50ml to 2000ml) all infinitely adjustable between 10% and 100% of their rated volume.
- Change of product cylinder sizes requires only a change of cylinder, adapters and piston, the common valve and mounting system fits all cylinder sizes.
- Product cylinders and valves dismantle by hand for cleaning, no tools required.
- Automatic bottom up fill nozzle assembly with 2 speed nozzle rise, nozzle descent safety device, and stroke adjust handwheel.
- Quick release nozzle clamps with unique 2 piece plug in nozzles and hose adapter’s.
Options for Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine - AMF Series:
- Stainless steel conveyor which can be made in various lengths and widths in special circumstances with container gating system and no-bottle no-fill interlock.
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) in lieu of pneumatic control.
- Product inlet manifold.
- Additional product cylinder sizes.
- Footswitch circuit for manual filling.
- Various nozzle configurations e.g… Liquid, cream, suckback, positive shut off, etc.
- Stainless steel screw levelling jacks