The versatility of this all-pneumatic machine has now been enhanced with a completely new compact design volume adjustment and cylinder assembly incorporating a revolutionary Rotary Valve system: an Australian Registered Design developed by Asset for the AV-3’s big brother, the AMF Series multi-cylinder filler.
The new Valve system handles products from thin liquids to creams and think pastes, even product with soft suspended solids - a task previously requiring tow difference types of filling machine or expensive change parts. The new cylinder design enables quicker dismantling and easier, more thorough cleaning of wetted parts.
Various product supply methods can be used according to the nature of product or customer preference e.g.. Close-coupled hopper, suction hose to elevated or floor level tank or pressure feed from an external pump.
Although designed primarily for trolley mounted semi-automatic operation the AV-3 series design readily lends itself to incorporation into automatic conveyor line filling or specialised automatic filling applications.
The stroke adjuster and air cylinder/product cylinder drive assembly are enclosed by a safety interlocked polycarbonate cover.
Specifications of Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine - AV-3 Single Cylinder:
- Dimensions, w x d x h (mm) 820 x 330 x 300
- Weight approx. (kg) 35
- Air pressure required (KPa) 600
- Product cylinders maximum capacity 50, 125, 250, 500, 750, 1250, and 2000ml
Features of Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine - AV-3 Single Cylinder:
- Heavy duty pneumatic product cylinder drive system.
- Integral 304 grade stainless steel base and cladding for bench or trolley mounting.
- Suitable for warm water hose down.
- Wetted parts manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel and food grade engineering plastics.
- Product piston fitted with O-ring energised Teflon/HDPE glide ring seal.
- Quick connect triclover product inlet/outlet fittings.
- All pneumatic flameproof operation suitable for use with flammable products.
- Individual fill speed and recharge speed controls.
- Asset Rotary Product valve system provides a positive valve seal unaffected by products supply head height.
- Available in 50, 125, 250, 750, 1250 and 2000ml products cylinder models all infinitely adjustable between 10% and 100% of their rated volume with facility to interchange different cylinder sizes.
- Product cylinder and valve dismantle by and for cleaning - no tools required.
- Volume adjustment whilst running by single handwheel.
- Filling accuracy within 0.5% or better.
Options for Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine - AV-3 Single Cylinder:
- Additional sizes of interchangeable product cylinder and piston assemblies.
- Stainless steel trolley with lockable castor wheels.
- Footswitch circuit for hands free one shot cycling.
- 25 or 50 litre stainless steel product hopper.
- Various nozzle configurations e.g.. liquid, cream, suckback , positive shut off, cartridge filling mandrel etc.
- Pneumatic cycle counter for multiple shot filling.