This high temperature waste incinerator is an Australian-designed and built unit that will incinerate oil, absorbents, greasy rags, oil and fuel filters, office waste, food services waste, bags, packing material and non-infectious waste without polluting the air.
- Safe: With a robust, stable and ergonomic design, the Vortex Inferno is incredibly safe for operators.
- Eco-friendly: Research and development has achieved significant reduction in emissions by optimising the combustion process.
- Fast: Engineering developments to the combustion process have resulted in 33% shorter burn time, making your workplace more efficient.
- Durable: The Vortex Inferno is built-to-last in harsh Australian conditions.
- Small and portable industrial waste burner
- Use the burner to eliminate transporting hazardous materials
- Only one person is required to load and operate the unit
- The unit is 99% smoke, ash and pollution free
- The Vortex Inferno comes with a three month warranty on parts and labour
- RCD is standard on all units
The Vortex Inferno high temperature waste incinerator is made up of a lid assembly designed to interface with a standard 44 gallon drum, mounted on a heavy gauge wheeled trolley framework.
The powerful fan and innovative application of VORTEX air flow inside the drum turns the burn into an INFERNO that produces clean exhaust and leaves nothing but recoverable metal and ash.
This high temperature waste incinerator can be transported to where the waste is generated, eliminating the cost and environmental impact of collecting and transporting wastes for disposal elsewhere.
Easy to use:
The incinerator’s design eliminates smoke and traps fly ash. There is no residue, no half-burned material and no smouldering cake. One hundred percent of the oil-soaked waste is reduced to three percent ash. Oil and fuel filter casings can be safely sent to landfill for disposal.
The Vortex Infernfo industrial waste burner is safe, efficient and convenient – just wheel it back into storage when not in use.
Weight: 106 kg
Dimensions: 120 x 100 x 90 cm
Australian Made and Owned