Using an ordinary supply of compressed air as a power source, vortex tubes create two streams of air, on hot and one cold, with no moving parts.
Vortex tubes can produce:
- Temperatures from -46 to 127 degrees Celsius
- Flow rates from 28 to 4248 SLPM
- Refrigeration up to 2571 Kcal/hr
Temperatures, flows and refrigeration are adjustable over a wide range using the control valve on the hot and exhaust.
EXAIR Vortex Tubes are constructed of stainless steel. The wear resistance of stainless steel, as well as its resistance to corrosion and oxidation, assures that EXAIR Vortex Tubes will provide years of reliable, maintenance-free operation.
Applications of VORTEX Tubes:
- Cooling electronic controls
- Cooling machining operations
- Cooling CCTV cameras
- Setting hot melts
- Cooling soldered parts
- Cooling gas samples
- Electronic component cooling
- Cooling heat seals
- Cooling environmental chambers
Advantages of VORTEX Tubes:
- No electricity or chemicals
- Small, lightweight
- Instant cold air
- Durable - stainless steel
- Adjustable temperature
- Interchangeable generators.
Vortex Tubes come in a variety of sizes, and can be sold in a kit or with separate accessories.
Kit includes a vortex tube, all generators, cold muffler, fitting, tubing and clips to duct cold air, and filter separator.
For more information on VORTEX Tubes or any other product in the range, please do not hesitate to contact us at HybraLec Industries. We look forward to assisting you.