A lot of contractors don't always need the largest machine possible but need an aggressive and compact machine for small areas, Floorex has solved this with the Meteor 250 MkII.
- This little beauty is compact and easy to store and loads into a ute or van easily.
- The Meteor 250mm MkII Walk Behind Grinder has no belts and pulleys, so all the power is available at the 250mm disc.
- Get within 20mm of walls with the close fitting shroud or within 2mm with optional , edger version, Model No. MET-250MkII-E
- To make it even more attractive, the axle height is easily adjusted to give minimal drag for operator ease of use.
- The dust collection hose is controlled by a carrier loop which also doubles as a lifting eye.
- Excellent for small areas on both commercial and domestic projects, glue removal and levelling high spots.
- Meteor 250 can also use 7 or 10 PCD Diamond discs for glue and coating removal and polishing pads for producing polished concrete.