With a sealed battery system, the Tennant T5 Walk-behind Scrubber lasts up to 4.5 hours of continuous cleaning. The T5 is available in a number of disk and cylindrical brush sizes for scrubbing in a variety of spaces and applications.
The T5 is also equipped with Tennant's patented parabolic squeegee system which ensures complete water pick up, even on 180-degree turns.
Tennant T5 Walk-behind Scrubber Features and Benefits
- Meet your facility’s needs with disk or cylindrical scrubbing, ranging from 600 mm to 800 mm cleaning paths
- Increase productivity with optional sealed batteries that provide up to 4.5 hours of run time and eliminate hazardous leaking in your environment
- Clean up to three times longer with a single tank of water with innovative ec-H2O NanoClean™ or FaST® technologies that use 70% less water
- Hygenic® tank can reduce mould, bacteria, and odours with easy access for cleaning
- QA Controls® provide quality assurance regardless of operator experience
- Superior squeegee design provides maximum solution recovery, even on 180-degree turns
- Optional lock-in settings for operator controls to ensure consistent results
- Complete access to recovery and solution tanks
- Scrub quietly in noise sensitive environments
For more information or a quote please call or email for a direct reply.