Quiet and easy cleaning
What's more, it comes with an onboard charger as standard to save time. Moreover, it cleans so silently that it can be used even in the most noise sensitive areas. At just 59dbA, the SW 750 sweeper is suitable for daytime cleaning without risk of causing disturbance. In fact, the entire design is so efficient, and so cleverly thought-out, that productivity is assured even with an inexperienced operator, while operating costs are minimised.
Features and benefits
- Theoretic productivity of 2.900 m2 per hour
- Very low noise level allows sweeping in noise sensitive areas
- Onboard battery (46Ah) and battery charger are supplied as standard. Provides up to 2 hours run time on hard floors (approx 6,000 m2). Optional 77 Ah battery increases running time to 3.5 hours
- Main and side brushes are adjustable
- Can be used in both wet and dry applications due to polyester filter
For more information on Walk Behind Sweeper - Nilfisk Advance SW750, please click here.