This new walk behind sweeper to the Hako range has greater sweeping performance, the highest degree of hopper filling as well as effective work and long machine life.
When dealing with the dust-free cleaning of small and medium-sized areas, the Sweepmater 650 simply cannot be ignored. It works according to the overhead throwing principle which allows the hopper to be filled completely and to the top. This provides long periods of uninterrupted work and a constant, first class sweeping result. For continuous and high work quality, the filter can be comfortably shaken clean during use. To clean it after completing work, it can be accessed from the clean side easily and quickly. The robust, steel frame construction in heavy-duty quality makes the Sweepmaster a really professional device which can clean surfaces efficiently for a number of years.
Walk Behind Sweepers | Sweepmaster B/P 650 features
- High sweeping performance/capacity thanks to the large main broom
- Maximum hopper filling as a result of overhead throwing principle
- Large side brush overlap when negotiating corners
- Powerful dust binding with access to the filter from the clean side, effective filter cleaning device
- Take-It-Easy hopper system for comfortable emptying
- Drive for comfortable handling/operation during long periods of use
- Quiet industrial petrol engine ( Sweepmaster 650 V)
- Maintenance-free battery drive with on-board battery charger (Sweepmaster 650 E)
- Swivelling handlebar for easy opening and removal of the dirt hopper/throwing in larger items/debris
- Robust steel frame construction
- Optional: carpet kit for effective carpet cleaning