- Position Wall Bracing as specified by frame drawings or code requirement.
- Mark saw cut position using Wall Bracing edge as guide, making sure that the angle between top plate and Wall Bracing is approximately 45°, but no less than 30° or greater than 60°.
- Cut the marked studs and plates to a depth of 18mm (no deeper than 20mm).
- Place unpunched leg of Wall Bracing into saw cut, with punched leg facing towards bottom plate.
- Trim Wall Bracing to required length.
- Fix Wall Bracing to each stud and each plate using two (2) 30 x 2.8mm Multinail galvanised reinforced head nails.
- Finally, affix the T-Plate, Stud Tie or Nail On Stud Tie as required (refer individual Multinail Product Brochures).
- This steel brace is suitable for nogging of Type A Bracing Units in accordance with AS1684-1999. Effective as both a compression bracing system and/or tension bracing system.