This slewing jib crane AW LIGHT is available as WALL-MOUNTED and designed in accordance with Australian Standards AS 1418. Part 1: 1994 and amendments. The AW LIGHT crane is economically designed for easy attachment to existing structures.
Wall Mounted Jib Cranes come complete with the following:
- Top & bottom wall mounting brackets. (Wall fixing bolts not included)
- Set of signs to meet workcover requirements.
- 25 year structural warranty certificate.
- Operator and maintenance manual.
- Crane is supplied with end warning stripes, capacity sign & data plate.
- Maximum Slew (Radius) 180 degrees
- Standard indoor treatment - Blast class 2.5 / 50um 1 coat Dulux Luxol 4 Enamel / Finish colour harbour blue B24
- Allow 2-3 weeks to manufacture crane with standard indoor treatment.
- Allow 3-4 weeks for all other surface treatments, e.g. yellow colour, 2 coat system or H.D. Gal ( Email or phone to discuss your requirements)
- Swing distance can be modified on request.
- Suitability of existing wall for imposed loads is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Surface Treatment Options:
- Option (1) - Indoor Treatment - “Yellow Top Coat”
- Option (2) - Outdoor Treatment - "Blast Class 2.5 / 75um 1 Coat P14 Primer / 50um 1 Coat Acrathane / Finish Colours: (Harbour Blue B24)"
- Option (3) - Outdoor Treatment - "Blast Class 2.5 / 75um 1 Coat P14 Primer / 50um 1 Coat Acrathane / Finish Colours: (Golden Yellow Y14)"
- Option (4) - Client Specification 2 coat paint system ( Contact us to discuss your requirements)
- Option (5) - Hot Dipped Galvanising 85-90um thick