Rated from 40 to 300 Amperes in 3 phase (3 or 4 pole), the Model STS-C can also be configured with an integrated, mechanically interlocked maintenance bypass facility.
A Bi-colour LED mimic and a large format backlit graphic LCD panel provides useful real-time information such as variables that are displayed on a single screen a 200 deep event log, utilisation history and settings screen.
- 63 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 / 250 Amp current capacity
- 2-pole, single-phase
- 3-pole, 3-phase
- 4-pole, 3-phase
- Maintenance bypass via 5 x circuit breakers
Key Features of the STS-C Wall Mounted Static Transfer Switch:
- Break before make transfers
- Break time < ¼ Cycle
- Will not transfer faults
- Fuse-less design
- Maintenance bypass
- Simple display navigation
- Current: 100 to 300 Amps
- Phases: Single phase or Three Phase
- Dimensions: 600mm x 400mm x 200mm to 800mm x 600mm x 400mm (H x W x D).
- Weight: 75-165Kg
- Fault Current Setting: 20kA
We are so confident of the reliability of our equipment, we offer the industry’s longest warranty period, 36 months repair or replacement policy.
For more information please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.