- The user can import a CAD file (DXF) directly from the architects or draftsmans office.
- The user can 'trace' over the walls or beams that they need to to create their own floor plan
- Users can also set the details for each wall eg. RL, height, width, thickness and if the wall/beam is load bearing
- WallSource can create a project that has up to 30 different buildings and or levels which is excellent for unit work and duplex jobs.
- WallSource can copy one level and paste it anywhere inside the current job which very quickly allows a multiple unit or duplex job to be created in half the time.
- Buildings and levels can be viewed and worked on independently, or all at the same time.
- A building or a level can be copied from one project to another to save time and speed up input.
- WallSource is the path from which the loads are transferred through out the building/project.