Since it went into production in 2003, more than 6,000 units have left the factory. This dust collector model can be used for a variety of applications in virtually all industrial sectors.
WAMFLO® Dust Collectors are equipped with a cylindrical shape stainless steel body with flanged connection that contains vertically mounted POLYPLEAT® filter elements. The air jet cleaning system is integrated in the top cover.
WAMFLO® Dust Collectors are available with or without suction fan.
WAMFLO® Dust Collectors are used for both venting and suction applications.
The modular system combines the maximum safety of a flanged body connection with the variety of options in terms of type of filter media and filtering elements with the unique integrated pneumatic cleaning system design.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits of the WAMFLO® Flanged Round Dust Collectors
- 304 stainless steel flanged cylindrical shape body
- Filter surface from 1 to 48m² (11 to 517 sq ft)
- Air volume from 60 to 4,500m³/h (35 to 2,650 cfm)
- Low emission level due to B.I.A.-certified filter media
- High filtration efficiency thanks to unique WAM® filtering elements
- Easy maintenance due to particularly quick access to the filtering element removal
- Multifunctional intelligent electronic control panel
- Filter elements: Round bags, elliptical bags, cartridges, POLYPLEAT®
- Comfortable maintenance height
- Compressed air jet cleaning system integrated in top cover
- High cleaning efficiency due to "Full Immersion" solenoid valves incorporated in aluminium air tank (corrosion-resistant) for low-on-maintenance operation
- Safe weather protection cover with lockable snap hook
- No tools for filtering element removal required
- Increased durability
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Hygienic operation
- Increased work safety
- Lower operating costs
- Exceptional price-quality ratio