B&DCS can install their own developed Warehouse Minder™ Warehouse Management System - which can be either operated on-site or via internet on a monthly subscription service where B&DCS host and support the system including automatic upgrades.
All you need is a reliable Business Grade ADSL 2+ Broadband VPN for an encrypted connection, 1 or more Intermec Barcode Label Printers, 1 or more Intermec Radio Frequency Hand Held Terminals, 1 or more RF Access Points and every storage location has a Barcoded ID Label.
B&DCS can provide all of these plus training and have you up and running within a few weeks.
Barcoding & Data Collection Systems | Barcoding & Inventory Management Systems
Glen Nairn established Barcoding & Data Collection Systems Pty Ltd (B&DCS), a 100% Australian owned and operated company, in 1985.
Since then, we've spent 24 years developing scaleable inventory management systems that allow our customers to constantly improve stock management and efficiency.
Our warehouse and inventory management and barcoding systems are designed to be user friendly, cost effective and easy to implement.
B&DCS Inventory Management and Control Systems delivers:
• Web based, round the clock access
• Low cost implementation operating in house or SaaS
• Quick to learn, easy to operate
• Industry leading technology and innovation
• Reliability with proven high accuracy and uptime
• Practical, user friendly handheld screen displays
• On MS Windows and Linux platforms