Many importers and off shore manufacturers, who have effectively become wholesale distributors overnight, are seeking logistics partners like Pulse to help them with their new set of often unplanned warehouse management challenges.
Operationally, Warehouse Management System (WMS) | Pulse ensures:
• Product control flexibility – including features such as Movement Code, Use-By Dates, Batch Numbers, Serial Numbers, Stock Quality, Weight & Cube
• RF stocktake and RF cycle count
• Ability to measure and monitor operator performance
• Picking Flexibility – Discrete Order, Multi Order, Batch and Replenishment Order
• System directed task management with manual override
• Warehouse layout and location flexibility
• Operator and device control for the automatic allocation of work to the correct device
• The flexible use of a wide range of radio frequency (RF) and RFID devices
• Functionality that is highly effective with a wide range of materials handling and IT technologies such as sortation systems, ASRS, pick to light, voice picking and RFID
• Fully customizable B2B and B2C Web Portal to provide visibility and a global window to perform all WMS tasks and Vendor Managed Inventory requirements
• Flexible and reliable Integration utilising the PULSE Host System Server software.
Warehouse Management System (WMS) | Pulse delivers a wide and potent range of well documented benefits not confined to:
• Increases in warehouse productivity of 30%
• Inventory accuracy (by location) of 99.98%
• Reductions in inventory levels of up to 15%
• Vastly increased customer service levels
• Reductions in warehouse space requirements by 10-30%
• Reductions in warehouse error rates to 0.1% or less
• Reduction of “customer reported” warehouse errors to zero
• Full stocktakes down from a full weekend to a day or eliminated by the use of cycle counting
• Product recall handled “quietly” and quickly
• Effective and totally up to the moment control of all raw materials, components, WIP and finished goods stocks in the manufacturing environment.