The gates are ideal for light vehicle access and the standard sizes are 1,000mm, 1,500mm and 2,000mm although any size is available up to 2,000mm. They can be installed in pairs to give openings to a maximum of 4,000mm. Monkey tail bolts can be used to secure gates in an open or closed position. Gate locks are also available.
Choosing a Slide Gate eliminates the problem of a larger gate swinging into an area of vehicle activity. The gates can also be fitted seamlessly into a run of A-SAFE Pedestrian Barriers.
- Hygienic: It has the approval of food contact and all the iFlex products are wipe clean without any ingress points.
- No painting: A-Safe products do not need any kind of repainting.
- Memory: iFlex barrier has its own built-in memory which flexes upon impact and doesn’t crumple or dent and doesn’t return to its original shape without absorbing energy.
- Modular: Interlocking and linking together are the two features of the A-Safe system. They are flexible with changing and adapting parts in case it is needed.
- Memaplex – Not plastic: Memaplex is a material that has been developed by A-Safe and all the products of A-Safe have been developed from it. It provides a lot of flexibility, strength and has many absorption properties.
- Creates enormous maintenance savings
- Does not require any kind of repainting even on impacts.
- Permanent return on investment.