Water Reclaim Data
Ultraspin manufactures three standard models of vehicle wash water reclaim system. The table shows the specifications of these units.
Larger capacity units are also available. Ultraspin supplies high quality water reclaim systems; in the table below is shown typical reclaim water quality specification.
Typical Reclaim Water Quality
- Suspended Solids mg/L : <5Li
- Fluid pH Range : 5.5 to 7
- Oil & Crease mg/L : <20
- Fluid Colour: Light soapy (not grey)
- Smell : No grey-water smell
- Dissolved Oxygen mg/L : >4
- Data is subject to update and revision. Please contact Ultraspin for latest data.
The Nominal Treated Water flows quoted are approximate treated water flows. Actual site treated water flows may vary depending on site conditions, installation and local operation practice.
In addition with normal pump wear the treated flows will decrease.
To Know about Water Reclaim Data Please click here