Typical businesses that use this system include offices, hotels, manufacturers, warehouses and larger complexes such as shopping centres, distribution outlets, hospitals and multi-office centres.
The system offers complete compatibility as it can be manufactured to meet specific customer requirements including site constraints, waste types, service needs and the type of feeding and/or loading system.
The compactor system can be supplied as a stationary or fully transportable unit.
The stationary system comes in two distinct sections – compactor and container. Containers are taken away for emptying by a roll-on, roll-off vehicle or emptied on-site by a front lift vehicle.
The transportable system comes in one section with an integrated compactor and container and is removed for emptying by a roll-on, roll-off vehicle.
Compactor System At A Glance
- Ideal for light to medium density and small to mid-sized commercial and industrial wastes
- Ideal for high volume light to medium density and small to mid-sized commercial and industrial wastes, especially paper and cardboard
- Suits the widest range of commercial and industrial customers
- Up to 4:1 compaction ratio ensures maximum efficiency and cost savings
- Extensive list of option and accessories to compatibility to customers’ requirements
- User-friendly, safe and flexible system