Our role in your project may be initial assistance with design, or may include all aspects of designing and delivering a full turn-key project.
Specialised and custom systems are designed and manufactured in-house. For projects that require specific equipment, we have access to products from most major manufacturers commonly used within the industry.
Our product range includes oil water separators (both standard coalescing plate and vertical gravity models), skid mounted water recycling systems, stormwater diversion and treatment systems, solids management and sludge handling and conditioning systems, floating skimmers and pickups, custom control panels, packaged water treatment plants for portable water, grey water or sewerage treatment as well as quick break detergents and water treatment chemicals.
All our systems can be optioned as containerised plants for use in harsh environments for the treatment and reclaim of wash water. We also provide packaged plants for commercial and industrial sewage and grey water treatment and stand-alone packaged plants for desalination and membrane filtration of water, for both portable and non portable use on mine sites and remote work depots.
References of AQUASOL Water Treatment Applications:
Waste Water Treatment - Wood Chip Mill
- 9Kw Aerobic Clarifier/Polish/Irrigation Tank/Media Ozone Sterilisers, Chlorine Dosing
- 2 x 9Kw Aeration Units built and supplied by Aquasol
Intermodal AQUIS container Washdown Recycle System 2009
- PC HMI interface (opposite)
- PLC running system
- Designed for 100m3/day full recycle of all water
GWF Foods Waste Water Treatment Plant Spearwood 2008
- 8" HMI Touch Screen PLC Control
- 500m3/Day Plant
- BOD reduction from 5000 to 20mg/Lt
- Activated Sludge Aerobic Bioreactors
Watershed Estate Wastewater Treatment System Nov 2007 – Jan 2008.
- 300Klt Aeration Tank
- 5.5Kw Aerator
- BOD reduction 95%
Voyager Estate Wastewater Treatment System Installed 2006.
- 200Klt aeration tank
- Ozone polishing
- Spiral Clarifier
- Energy conservation, night time operation / feed to main bioreactor uses off peak power.
Heathcote Estate Vic Winery Waste Water System 2009
- SBR (Sequential Batch Reactor) Activated Sludge Bioreactor
- 180Klt SBR with 4 Kw Aerator
- 25m3/day design
Amberley Estate Wastewater Treatment System 2004.
- 2 x 240Klt Activated Sludge Aerobic Reactors
- Ozone polishing
- BOD reduction from 4000mg/Lt to less then 10mg/Lt
- Drinking water quality achieved out of waste water plant.