The WASTEMASTER® TSF V01 improves the performance of its predecessor with a new modular design, an adjustable extracting screw and full floating grease scraper (patent pending) to provide customers with an equipment which allows them to reduce the a quick Return On Investment.
The WASTEMASTER® TSF V01 is a Compact Plant for the mechanical pre-treatment of waste water. The machine consists of a screen with a shaftless screw for solids extraction and a tank for the sedimentation of sand, as well as flotation for grease (TSF 3 only).
In the bottom of the tank a shaftless screw is installed together with an oblique extracting screw for sand removal.
The TSF 3 also includes a system for the removal of grease and floating matter in general with an innovative scraper (patent pending).
Function of WASTEMASTER® TSF V01 Compact Plants for Mechanical Effluent Pre-treatment
Waste water from the sewers flows through a pipe connection into the WASTEMASTER® TSF V01 Mechanical Pre-treatment Plant. In the first phase, gross solids larger in size than the slots of the screen is separated. Subsequently the waste water enters the tank where the process of sand sedimentation and the removal of greasy floating matter (TSF 3 only) starts.
After the pre-treatment the waste water proceeds to further treatment, whereas the de-watered solids are ready for disposal.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits of WASTEMASTER® TSF V01 Compact Plants for Mechanical Effluent Pre-treatment
- Flow rates up to 150 litres per second (540 m3/h);
- 3 tank section sizes and screening machines;
- Sand separation with TSF 2/3: 75-85% particle size ≥ 200 µm or over 90% particle size ≥ 200 µm;
- Grease removal with TSF 3;
- Volume reduction of solids up to 35%.
- Low installation costs as only few civil works or none at all are required (possibility of assembling TSF on site).
- Low maintenance and running costs;
- Best footprint/net volume ratio in the market;
- Shaftless spirals;
- No jamming even with fibrous materials;
- Odour and splash-free;
- Low volume of solids for disposal.
Options & Accessories for WASTEMASTER® TSF V01 Compact Plants for Mechanical Effluent Pre-treatment
- Screen washing system
- Screening washing system (transport pipe)
- Tube washing
- Different types of screens slots
- Electrical panel (not available at the launch phase)