The effect is continual and [as long as the specified cleaning/service regime is maintained] will last as long as the room is in operation - 10 years or more. Surfaces will constantly battle against bacteria including VRE, E coli, MRSA, Salmonella and others.
The coatings, products and treatments these anti-microbials are inherently part of are state-of-the-art technologies which make for easier cleaning, easier maintenance and reduce the need to use aggressive/harsh chemicals. In short, what is offered is a complex combination of the latest technologies in a variety of fields, which when combined (as they are) will prevent microbe growth/existence, throw off dirt and not allow surfaces to degrade over time. In short this will provide an environment which meets the modern demands of the world in providing a sustainable environment. The aim is for our customers to have a 'room' that looks and performs as well on DAY 3650 as it does on DAY 1.
- Paint will not grow any mould or mildew even if in warm damp places.
- Tile grout will not deteriorate, discolour or stain.
- Floors and other surfaces can be serviced to keep their 'as new' look.
- Steel and glass will not mark as readily and if they do those marks will simply wipe off.
- Plumbing components are microbe resistant and designed with hygiene in mind so kept clean and effective.
- Common surfaces for germ spread are germ-preventing and serviceable.