The Water Cannon’s unique design creates a vortex within the water jet to prevent the hydrophobic polymers from separating from the water during application, eliminating the possibility of the polymers becoming airborne. The C.I.Agent Water Cannon is powered by a high pressure, high volume portable fire pump. The two inch model will spray to a distance of 120 feet (depending on pressure). The C.I.Agent Water Cannon is made to client specifications including size, flow and pressure and is also available in standard sizes of 0.5 inch, 1.0 inch, 1.5 inch and 2.0 inch. Larger sizes can be manufactured upon request.
- Using the C.I.Agent Water Cannon, C.I.Agent Oil Solidifying Polymers can be quickly and effectively applied to the leading edge of a spill on water to contain the spill
- Using the C.I.Agent Water Cannon, C.I.Agent Oil Solidifying Polymers can be applied to debris along a shoreline for easy clean up without the hefty costs of removing and disposing of the debris
- The C.I.Agent Water Cannon can be used for internal high pressure tank cleaning
- The C.I.Agent Water Cannon can be used to remove hydrocarbons on a vessel’s hull while in the water
- The C.I.Agent Water Cannon can be mounted with a fire/foam monitor using an existing fire main to give a dual response capability
The Water Cannon is manufactured in various sizes from grade 316 stainless steel and has no moving parts. The maximum polymer output with water is 10 percent of the flow and can be regulated to a lower level. The following table represents the flow rates required for the size Water Cannon required.
- The C.I.Agent Water Cannon operates optimally between 80 to 100 psi
- The Water Cannon has a water output of approximately 260 Gpm
- The maximum C.I.Agent Oil Solidifier Polymer output with water is 10 percent of the flow and can be regulated to a lower level
- C.I.Agent® Water Cannon applies C.I.Agent® Oil Solidifying Polymers directly onto a spill from land or water; can be hand held or mounted
- C.I.Agent Water Cannons are custom made to suit the size, flow and pressure required
- The C.I.Agent Water Cannon can be used in most weather conditions
- C.I.Agent Oil Solidifying Polymers are non-toxic and environmentally friendly to marine ecological systems and wildlife
- C.I.Agent Oil Solidifying Polymers suppress harmful hydrocarbon vapors that reduce exposure to clean up personnel and wildlife
- Solidified hydrocarbons can be disposed of as non-hazardous waste
- The C.I.Agent Water Cannon can be operated by one person
The C.I.Agent Water Cannon is manufactured by C.I.Agent Solutions - Australia Pacific. Please allow six to eight weeks for delivery. Fittings, hoses and pump are optional.
C.I.AGENT® OIL SOLIDIFYING POLYMERS
C.I.Agent® is a proprietary blend of USDA food-grade polymers that is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-carcinogenic, and non-hazardous. C.I.Agent will solidify liquid hydrocarbons (sheen, gasoline, diesel, and oils, including crudes) in both fresh and salt water without processing any water. C.I.Agent has been tested non-harmful to aquatic life and waterfowl. The solidified product is 100 percent recyclable as raw material for asphalt, rubber and plastic production, or can be burned as fuel. It can also be disposed of in most landfills as non-hazardous waste eliminating the “Cradle to Grave” liability and fees associated with hazardous waste disposal.*
- Solidifies all organic hydrocarbons
- Works in both fresh and salt water
- Has no temperature limitations; extreme heat and cold
- No expensive mechanical equipment required for recovery
- Does not sink
- Renders hydrocarbons into a non-hazardous inert solid rubber-like mass
- Can be disposed of in most landfills
- Can be 100 percent recycled as raw material for asphalt, rubber and plastic production, or can be burned as fuel
C.I.Agent Oil Solidifying Polymers are packaged by weight and available in 10 lb., 50 lb., 100 lb., 200 lb., 400 lb., and 800 lb. units.
* Always check with local, state, and federal regulations prior to disposal.