The Flash Cello powers up the device (such as sensors, meters or transducers) to take a reading and then turns it off, reading intervals are user definable with every 15 minutes being the norm. Being of a rugged, waterproof design, the flash cello water quality logger can be installed outdoors or underground. The Depth Transducer & Data Logger - flash cello is commonly used as a depth logger on reservoirs and tanks as well as a water quality logger to monitor PH, Turbidity, Residual Chlorine and many more parameters. This water quality or depth logger transmits data by SMS once a day and can also send alarms. The data from this logger is viewed on the host PC using the graph, table and calculation features of the PMAC software.
Depth Transducer & Data Logger Features:
- Flash Powers an External Analogue device like depth transducers, turbidity meters, sensors, gauges, etc.
- Data Sent Hourly, Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
- Sends an alarm if high or low levels exceeded.
- IP68 & Submersible.
- 5 – 10 Year Replaceable Battery.
- Powers up every hour to respond to requests.
- Available as SMS or GPRS Logger.
- High Powered Internal Antenna.