This fully submersible data logger has replaced many of the older generation level measurement products such as chart recorders and pressure recorders. It has an internal battery lasting 5 years and an internal pressure transducer. The Metrolog Pressure & Flow Data Logger fits into most hydrants and is ideal for logging data to investigate low pressure complaints, calibrate a hydraulic model and identify critical points in a DMA.
The Metrolog Pressure & Flow Data Logger communicates to the PC or PDA software using a cable with a Mil Spec connector, this has proven to be far more reliable then Infra-red communication.
Over 65,000 Metrolog Pressure & Flow Data Loggers have been supplied to date. Metrolog is the most popular pressure and flow data logger used by the UK water utilities.
The Metrolog Pressure & Flow Data Loggers are also available for pressure transient monitoring, water hammer logging and logging analogue signals, please enquire for more details on these specialist pressure data loggers.
- Available as Pressure logger only or Pressure & Digital Flow Logger
- Available with or without Light Activated LCD Display
- Battery: 5 Year Internal Battery
- Memory Capacity : 24,960 Readings (86 days at 5 min logging)
- Dimensions : 90mm x 165mm x 67mm
- Weight : 600 grams
- Internal Pressure Transducer Accuracy : 0.5% of Range
- Transducer Ranges : 0 - 100 Metres or 0 - 200 Metres
- Water Ingress Protection : IP68
- Compatible with Technolog's software for PCs, Psion Workabout and PDAs