Developed by Australia's leading water treatment development team, the Cleanstream is an Australian Made baseline package plant utilising CSS MBF membrane technology
Filter clay, bacteria, silt, carbon, and solid organic particles without the use of harsh chemicals, providing crystal clear water. This can be an invaluable asset in attending to issues such as safe drinking water, chemical free sanitation, recycle systems, agriculture, disaster zones and industrial & trade waste.
Benefits of the CleanStream Water Purification System:
- Designed to withstand incredibly dirty water (not block up)
- What good is a system that clogs up when it's hit with incredibly dirty water? The CleanStream is designed to withstand some of the most heynous water known to mankind.
- Self-contained unit with integral cleaning reservoir & automated cleaning cycle
- We would all love to have a house that cleans itself...unfortunately we can't offer that.
- The CleanStream however CAN clean itself.
- With its own auto-renewal system of its cleaning reservoir and auto-clean system, the CleanStream's maintenance is reduced dramatically.
- Low power consumption (CleanStream-HD <1kW)
- The CleanStream consumes very little power, making it even more eco-friendly and cost effecting when on-site.
- Very heavy duty construction – 304 stainless steel
- We like to use only the best materials, and for our purpose, and to achieve the ruggedness we need we choose 304 stainless steel as the material of choice for these units.
- Membrane lifespan – 3 to 5 years
- The CleanStream can run almost continuously for 3 to 5 years thanks to the "extended life" membranes that are used.
- Plug and Play
- Very quickly installed, with quick release hose fittings for raw water and treated water fittings, and domestic 240V power supply to GPO
- Can be combined with additional treatment modules to provide multi-stage treatment system for complex waste mixtures
- Thanks to the ease of the Plug and Play aspect of the CleanStream, it can be plugged into any system to assist in its water purifying process.
- Virtually no skill required for daily operation & minimal skill required for routine maintenance
- If you were concerned you would be unable to run the CleanStream, fear not! Anyone can run it!
- Major service required only every 3 years
- Thanks to the extended life of the membrane system, a major service is only required every 3 years.
- CSS will work with any customer to assist integration of CleanStream into any application
- Need or want the CleanStream to be added to your existing system?
For more information on CleanStream Water Purification System please call or email for a direct reply.