- Sika Plastocrete® 50 is recommended for use in all applications where high quality concrete with superior workability and normal setting times is required.
- Reduced rate of bleeding.
- For easy pumping, placing and burnish finish with steel trowel.
- Mixes containing harsh aggregates and manufactured sand.
- Coloured concrete using pigments for architectural aesthetics.
- Sika Plastocrete 50 water reducing admixture provides an economical and highly effective means of reducing the amount of mixing water required to produce concrete of a certain slump by acting as a dispersant for the cement particles in the mix.
- Excellent Strength Performance.
- Higher slump can be achieved without further addition of water.
- Homogeneous concrete therefore lower pump pressure.
- Improved plastic concrete properties.
- Sika Plastocrete® 50 enables concrete to achieve internal cohesiveness with improved placement properties. By having better cohesion, segregation and bleeding can be minimized.