Its unique design avoids small passages common on competitor products, ensuring clog-free operation. WaterHog™ is fully automatic, operating with no timer or manual settings. Because this new product is powered by compressed air, there is no need for electrical connections. Water Hog's sleek, low-profile design also fits where competitor products may not.
Features and benefits:
- Easily power through condensate build-up Ideal for compressor applications up to 100 hp. The WaterHog™ design avoids small passages common on competitor designs, ensuring clog-free operation.
- Fully automatic operation. No timer or manual settings.
- No electrical connections. WaterHog™ is powered by compressed air, avoiding the need for electrical wiring and connections.
- Energy saving operation. Zero compressed air loss*. Check with your utility to see if it qualifies for energy efficiency incentives. WaterHog™ pays for itself when replacing open condensate drain valves or timer traps.
- Low profile. The 4.7” vertical operating height allows WaterHog™ to fit where other larger units can’t.
For further information about the Waterhog condensate trap visit Ross Brown Sales at http://www.rossbrownsales.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature and one of the Ross Brown Sales team will respond to your enquiry directly.