Koster Waterproofing System
Projex brings in new special Remedial products.
Well-known for their Wolfin and Cosmofin waterproofing ranges Projex has decided to address a definite need in the Australian / New Zealand market for a range of specialty remedial products able to be used by a competent tradesman.
Koster, from Germany, have specialised in such systems for decades in different parts of the world.
Whether the project is restoration of a heritage building, reinstalling failed horizontal barriers in masonry, plugging in -rushes of water within seconds, potable water solutions & waterproofing products which work from both the Positive & Negative side of the structure, Projex/Koster now have the optimum solution.
Unlike most other systems, Koster products can be used for rectification of most masonry substrates because the technology is not based on water soluble silicates that only work & react with new concrete.
The products that are now available from Projex (or your local distributor) include:
- KD2 Blitz Powder is a highly reactive powder with extremely short setting time that can be used to stop rushing water within seconds.
- KB Flex 200 Sealing Paste is a permanently plastic sealing compound for sealing of tubular feedthroughs against moisture & pressurised water. Can be applied to wet, moist & dry substrates & adheres to all building substrates.
- NB1 Grey is a cementitious waterproof system for sealing against ground water non-pressurised & pressurised. NB1 Grey has been certified for use in Potable water applications.
KSK BL Primer is a Solvent free Low VOC Bitumen Primer with excellent adhesion to dry & moist substrates (many sites now specify that only low VOC primers are to be used on site!)
- Negative Pressure Waterproofing
- Positive Pressure Waterproofing
- Potable Water Solutions
- Low VOC Bitumen Primer
- Cable Penetration Sealant
- Chemical Dampcourse
- Bitumen & Polyurethane Cleaning Agents
Waterproofing Basement Underneath Swimming Pool
Click here for a video demonstration