At 13 kg, the PowerPack PP1 provides outstanding pumping performance.
The PP1 is powerful enough to lift water from over 60m depth using the Standard Flow System, and is so compact that it fits onto a back-pack frame. The PowerPack PP1 incorporates clamps for Waterra High Flow and Standard tubing sizes (adaptors are available for smaller tubes).
A Honda GX-22 series, 0.25 horsepower, 4 stroke, gasoline motor powers this device, which can run for approximately 1 hour without refuelling.
- Fully adjustable
- Powered by Honda GX25 25cc mini 4-stroke OHC gasoline engine
- Includes backpack frame for complete portability
- Suitable for use with standard flow, high flow and low flow inertial pumps
- Adapts to almost any size casing or protective well casing
- Anchored discharge end of tubing facilitates sample collection
- Reduces fatigue when purging large volumes from wells.
Available at Air-Met Scientific for both sale or rental.